Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Mee?


Happy New Year my loves! We have officially rolled into the year of 2012 and I can't escape this intense feeling of optimism! I don't know about you, but I'm really excited about this new year and all of the possibilities ahead.

As New Year's Eve approached, I found myself thinking a lot about resolutions. Browsed through my social networks and it seemed like everyone was making personal promises to change things for the incoming year, including my personal favorite "New Year, New Me."

So I pondered the idea... New Year, New Mee? In the year of 2012 do I want to change the person that I am? Or better yet, CAN I change the person that I am? And if so, why should I wait until Jan 1st to do it?

So this year I've resolved to refrain from making New Year's resolutions. I have, however, decided to change my outlook on things this year. I've been on a positive kick these last couple of days and I wouldn't mind keeping things this way (=

I have big plans for you 2012... I hope you're ready because I am!!


So tell Mee... what are your New Year's resolutions?

2 comments:

Desert Flower ~ Tasha said...

Like you, I dont really have any resolutions. But I have started a journey that I pray to upgrade throughout 2012. I'm going to continue working on being more positive in all aspects of my life, obtain a closer relationship with God, complete each goal that I create for myself, remain on my natural hair journey, get in shape and try to make a habit of working out, blog, blog and blog some more!

I love your site!! And I pray that your positive outlook brings positive people into your life and enable you to prosper beyond your dreams, but within the vision that God has set aside for you!

Who is Mee Mahrii? said...

Thanks so much Tasha! Every day I'm seeing how much we have in common, I have the same outlook on 2012 as far as completing every project I attempt and this blog is 1 one them. And getting closer to the Man who enables me to make this all possible is something I definitely need to focus on. Amen on the positive ppl in my life baby because at this point I'm accepting nothing less!

Good to know we can support each other on this journey! We def gotta collab (=

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes