Saturday, January 7, 2012

[Product Review] Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Creme

"Defines curls, waves, and coils; moisturizes and conditions; no sticky build-up"

Hey loves! I just uploaded a product review on the Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Creme. Check it out:





As promised, I set out and did some research on the Taliah Waajid brand. According to Black Earth Products:

For over 25 years Taliah Waajid continues to live, breath and love natural hair. It is her life and it shows in what she has done, not only to benefit her, but also for the benefit of others in the natural hair care industry. This is why Taliah Waajid is dubbed, “The Queen of Curly, Coily, Natural Hair Care.” She really cares about the natural hair care industry and community.

From what I've read, Taliah Waajid is a woman who has basically focused her life on natural hair care. I don't think she's ever even had a relaxer... Her story is interesting because she began caring for and styling natural hair for herself and others at a very young age. She struggled to find work in beauty salons because natural hair just wasn't 'in' then. But through it all she managed to continue practing her love for natural hair care and eventually opened her own shop and began this line of products that, from what I've seen, have received pretty positive reviews.

Taliah Waajid is also known for great natural hair products for children. I'm looking into her line a bit more and may try something out on my 4 year old daughter's hair. You know I'll keep you posted [;

[#Shoutout] to you, Ms. Taliaj Waajid for following your dreams despite the many obstacles you've faced and ultimately coming up with this wonderful curly curl creme formula [:

Have you tried (or thought about trying) this product? Share your experience below!

2 comments:

Quirky Coils said...

This stuff saved me after my big chop! It was the only thing that defined my hair...but it wasn't the best product for multiple day hair..but it was perfect for a wash and go! I'm going to try it again and see what it does now.

Who is Mee Mahrii? said...

Crazy how things work differently for different ppl... this product did nothing for me when I BCd! You're right tho, not the best product for reapplying on multi-day hair… it just starts feeling heavy or filmy after a while. I’m trying not to waste money on products similar to those I already have at home, so I’ve been using this to style on wash days. I do miss my Olive Oil & Mango Butter tho =/

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes