Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Looking for affordable Box Braids / Poetic Justice Braids in Atlanta? Look no further!


Hey loves! I'm off today and for the first time in a long time, I don't have much to do! I usually spend my off days working in other ways - either fulfilling PynkLayce Accessories orders or doing someone's hair. This weekend was spent installing long Box Braids and if I must say so myself, they came out awesome.


Summer is on our heels and it's time for high skirts and low maintenance! Who wants to deal with styling all that natural hair with this beautiful weather screaming our names? I know I don't (hence Big Chop #2), and I'm pretty sure most of you can relate as well. Can I make a suggestion? Box Braids! Also called Poetic Justice, Brandy, or Solange Braids, Box Braids are a great way to switch it up for Spring / Summer while giving your natural hair a little break to grow. They're gorgeous, timeless, and the styling possibilities are endless...


If you're in the Atlanta area and in need of high-quality, yet affordable Box Braids or Genie Locs (I do those too!), feel free to email me at MeeMahrii@gmail.com for an appointment! I offer my services at a fraction of what Atlanta salons are charging and you can be confident that you'll love your results!




3 comments:

Souluvable said...

Where in Atlanta are you located? How much for the Large box braids?

Anonymous said...

Yes, where exactly are you located? What are your prices for medium and large sized box braids?

yogibear said...

How much are the big box Braids for my five yr old

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes