Thursday, April 4, 2013

Update | 18 Months Natural!


It's hard to believe it's been a year and a half since I made one of the biggest decisions of my life and rejoined Team Natural. I say rejoin because I've realized that when we decide to rid our hair of chemical processing and hindrances, we're not 'going' natural. We're returning to our natural state; We're reclaiming our own perceptions of beauty and basking in what makes us unique. I'm so proud to be a part of this team! When I started this journey, I was scared out of my mind. Here, in the spur of the moment I'd just chopped all of my hair off and could not turn back - even if I wanted to. But as scared as I was, I'd never felt so fearless! This big head and it's little hair felt worthy of whatever I set my eyes on, and it must have shown because others began to notice a change in my attitude towards myself and others. You know that saying, 'when you look good, you feel good'? That, my friends, is the truth. Fast forward 18 months later and I've definitely come a long way! Check out this video where I update you on my natural hair journey, as well as what's in store for The Natural Mee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes