Friday, April 5, 2013

Back to Mee.

Well hello my loves! How you doin'? [In my best Wendy Williams voice]. It's been like forever and 2 years since I've posted here, but I have not given up on my natural hair journey, nor did I abandon my promise to my followers and subscribers to keep you all informed along the way. I did, however, let real life and it's circumstances prevent me from putting forth as much effort as I'd like. But that, my friends, is about to change.

I'm getting back to Mee! I've renewed my focus on myself and my brand and I have so much in store for my followers that I'm overflowing with excitement! At almost 2 years natural, I've shifted my focus from growth to overall healthy and naturally beautiful hair. With that being said, look forward to more tutorials, product reviews, and posts on all other things natural hair! Thanks for growing with me loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes