Tuesday, January 3, 2012

[OOTD]: Thrifted Blazer.Stone Washed Jeans.Boots

Bored at work and I'm kinda feeling my outfit today so I had to share! I had to sneak and take these pictures on my webcam at work, so the quality isn't all that great =/  [click pics to enlarge]


 
The Deets.

 
.:Blazer ~ Thrifted! $4.99:.


 
.:Jeans ~ Forever XXI $19.80:.

 
.:Necklace ~ GoFavor.com $4.99:.
 

.:Earring ~ PynkLayce.Etsy.com $15:.


.:Boots ~ Decree (brand) $90:.

Overall Look: $45 (minus the boots of course)
 
 

We're really not supposed to wear jeans to work Mon - Fri, but I didn't prepare an outfit last night so I just grabbed the first thing I saw that made sense. Since I am breaking the law here, I decided to dress the jeans up a bit with a blue blazer I got on one of my many thrifting ventures! I absolutely LOVE this blazer... it's one of my favs! Wouldn't be Mee if I didn't add a little edge to it, so I threw on my favorite pair of combat-ish boots and my PynkLayce Peacock Feather Onesie and headed out the door. Hope you like :)

2 comments:

Sarah Leah said...

Awesome outfit. Especially love the earrings and blazer!

Who is Mee Mahrii? said...

Thanks! I've fallen in love with thrifting... I totally forgot to take pictures of the gold buttons on the sleeves of the blazer but they're beatiful (=

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes