Thursday, January 5, 2012

[Tutorial]: DIY Lip Exfoliation


Happy Friday Eve my loves! I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but it's been pretty up and down the past 2 weeks here in New Orleans. I'm talking below 50 degrees in the morning, to damn near 80 degrees by lunch time, to thunderstorms on the way home in the evening... who has time to play around with weather like this?! Lol.

Aside from leaving you with an ever-lasting cold, harsh weather conditions like this can also do major damage to your lips! I don't know about you, but I damn sure don't want to be caught with cracked up, crusty down, dry lips. Not cute.

So what can you do to protect your lips? Exfoliate! And the best thing about this process... it costs nothing! Last year (before going natural) I posted a video on DIY lip exfoliation using a few items I got straight from my own kitchen... Check it out:



I'm actually going to do this myself when I get home today... Hope this helps someone out there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes