Tuesday, January 10, 2012

[OOTD]: Red Skirt.Cheetah Cardi.Ankle Boots

Another boring Tuesday at the place of employment, so you know what that means... today is an 'Outfit of the Day' day (= [click pics to enlarge]



The Deets.
 
.:Cheetah Print Cardigan ~ Victoria's Secret $20:.
 
 
.:Red Pencil Skirt ~ Forever XXI $12:.
 
 
.:Brown Ankle Booties: Rue 21 $30:.
 
 
.:Earrings: Abalone Shells purchased in Cozumel $15:.
 


I originally planned to wear my nude pumps with this outfit, but it's kinda rainy and nasty outside so I opted for the ankle boots instead. I've never worn them with a skirt before so I was a bit skeptical, but I really am pleased with the overall look! Tied a brown belt (AKA ribbon) around my waist to keep the cardi in place and voila! Hope you like (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes