Friday, December 30, 2011

4 Month Natural Hair Update

December 12, 2011 marked my 4 month natural mark and I couldn't be more pleased with the growth and health of my hair so far! I've definitely come a long way in a short period of time:


I swear it seems like my hair magically grows overnight... The picture on the right was taken during my wash & twist routine this past weekend. I did a blow out (as usual) and almost cried when I was done! The amount of hair that has grown in 4 months is nothing short of amazing to me... I've truly been blessed.

I hadn't done an update since the 1 month mark, so of course I had to do a new video for my YouTube subbies (=



It's definitely been a challenge, but I've already learned so much about my hair and myself that I would do it all again without changing a thing. 4 months in and I refuse to look back... no lye (;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes