Monday, October 24, 2011

[Tutorial]: The Combo Wash and Go



Although I just started this blog, I've already began documenting my natural hair journey via YouTube...

In this video, I share my method for styling my 1 month old Teeny Weeny Afro (from co-wash to finish) using a combination of Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel and World of Curls Activator Gel.


Products Used:
Organic's Olive Oil Deep Conditioner
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioner
Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel
World of Curls Activator Gel

Before I decided to go natural I did A LOT of research on styling a TWA. I guess I just wanted to make sure that no matter what my hair texture turned out to be, I would have a method for styling it... I hope this video helps someone else [=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes