Friday, October 21, 2011

Allow Mee to [ReIntroduce] Myself

Hey loves! Welcome to my new blog NaturallyMee I've been blogging for about 3 years now, but my work has mostly centered around the lives, events, and contributions of others. Today I decided that it's time I began highlighting my own life, goals, and accomplishments... beginning with my natural hair journey [=

Soooo... who am I and why should you follow me?

I am Mee Mahrii and I was born to create. I'm a very artistic individual, so I'm always looking for some form of creative expression, whether its writing, music, drawing, sewing, or designing my jewelry, I'm always into something.

At 24 years old, I'm sorta at that point where I've realized that I'm not your average chick. I mean it's not like I haven't known that my entire life, but recent events have served as confirmation that I'm the type of girl that needs more out of life. Complacency is a bitch and will get the best of you if you allow it. Well, I refuse. This can't be life...

So this blog is basically going to focus on MEE! And whatever I decide to do with my life for as long as I decide to keep this site running. What I can promise is a lot of updates, product reviews, and tales of my natural hair experiences from now on...

I'm ultra excited about what's in store [=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes